Dates From: circa 1824
Original Location: Edgeley, Ontario (Jane Street and Highway 7)
This 1824 log structure, built in Edgeley by skilled craftsmen of the Mennonite community, is the oldest existing meeting house in Ontario. The exterior is covered with clapboard, while the inside is sheeted with hand-hewn pine boards.
The building contains all of its original furnishings and was transported intact to Black Creek Pioneer Village in 1976. Very little restoration was required to return the meeting house to its original state.