Combining a convenient location, a charming historic setting and excellent facilities with first-class service, Black Creek Pioneer Village is a one-of-a-kind, environmentally sustainable venue in Toronto for a wide range of business and social events.
The revenues we generate from corporate meetings, events and weddings fund historical education programs for youngsters, as well as the ongoing maintenance of Black Creek Pioneer Village: Toronto’s Living History Museum.
Black Creek Pioneer Village has more than 20 years of experience hosting private functions. We offer:
- State-of-the-art meeting and banquet rooms for groups of 58-200 (and as many as 2,000 outdoors).
- On-site catering and event planning and support.
- Social, team building and training opportunities.
- Easily access from highways 401, 400, 407 and 404 and TTC
- Tranquil natural surroundings, and an authentically Canadian historical setting.
To learn more about hosting your event at Black Creek Pioneer Village, or to book a tour of our facilities, please contact us:
- Meetings & Corporate Events: CorporateEvents@trca.on.ca or 416.667.6295
- Weddings & Social Events: email@example.com or 416.667.6295